About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Filming

We have realised that we need to focus on what kind of shots we are going film, the camera movement and the surrounding environment. We are considering the following tips;

- Get physically close to your subject (rather than using zoom)
- Film scenes using more than one shot
- Film more than just your subject
- Film at the same height as your subject
- Use a tripod
- Control lighting

When filming we must consider the types of camera angles;
- Eye-Level
- High Angle
- Low Angle
- Birdseye

Although I am not in charge of filming, I will be given an opportuinty to film some shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment