About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Article attempts


This is my first attempt at my artcile. I have chosen to create a double spread artcile. I have used the name of the model as the title, and used a light blue and black as they both stand out. The photo is poorly cut out, so I will have to find a solution for this. I have used a quote from the text and enlarged it as it's eye catching and interesting. I have used an opening paragraph, which I discoverd was a basic convention after research. I have split the text into columns, like the real music magazines I examined. The text size of the columns is 10.32 pt and the font is Century Gothic.

No comments:

Post a Comment