This is the photo I'm going to use on my contents page. As you can see I had to cut the model out as the photo was took on a red background, so I cut the model out, then changed the photo to medium shot. I used the burn tool on her skin as I have used the same model for the cover, and i tanned her skin on the cover. I used the colour replacement tool on her eyes to give the impression she is wearing more eye make up. This photo is good as it is not blury and I like the way she is looking at the camera, but her eye is slightly hidden behind her fringe, which gives a mysterious effect, making the reader want to read the story.