About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Monday 30 November 2009

Contents attempts



This is my first attempt at my contents page. It is unfinished but my basic ideas are here. I wanted to use the X FACTOR symbol as this is one of my stories, however I would have to make my own. I achieved this by using different fonts and colours of Xs.
This my final attempt at the contents page. I added a title and gave it a drop shadow for effect. I added more stories and gave the page numbers a background as they blended in with the background. I added shapes to the background for a funky look, as before it looked too plain. I also added a "letter from the editor" as this is a basic convention of contents pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment