About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Props



Props are important in a production because they can show the audience subtle messages, for example, in our production we used a t-shirt that said 'I <3 VIVO' which implied the girl is a fan. We used other props such as a car, the fan letter, a glass of wine and the suicide note. Here are some of the props we have used.
 Microphone and headphones to give the impression Alex is recording
The lipstick I used in the first scene
 The signed picture of 'vivo'
 The magazine with vivo on the front
 Preston - the dog used in one of the scenes, we chose a small 'handbag' dog to imply Alex is a celebrity
The tripod the photographer uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment