About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Thursday 17 March 2011

Locations

I am in charge of locations and I feel chosing famous landscapes in the north east will put a very personal feel to our film,for example, the Quayside. We needed a broad range of locations as our questionnire showed us that this is what our focus group want to see. I needed to find realistic locations for shots of the stalker, for example a bed room and a small office, where as with the singer I needed to find locations that showcased her as being a celebrity, e.g. the recording studio. There is quite a dark atmosphere in the video, so I also needed locations that gave this impression, e.g. small paths and dark parks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment