About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Locations

One of my roles is to find suitable locations to shoot our production. I came up with the following possible places;
- Bedrooms
- Bathroom
- Long path
- Street
- Dark room
The bed rooms will be used in the first clip showing the girls playing the Ouija board as a bedroom is a perfect location for a 'sleep over' and I want the audience to relate to what is happening. The bathroom will be used to show a message left from Simon. The long path is perfect for a chase scene, where the victim has plenty of space to run. The dark room produces a spooky atmosphere, and is a basic horror movie convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment