About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Monday 11 October 2010

A2 Film Trailer

For my A2 project, I am working in a group with two other people ; Emily Laws http://www.emilylaws.blogspot.com/ and Alex Mctiernan, http://alexmctiernan.blogspot.com/ to make a trailer for a horror film , along with a poster advertising the film and a DVD cover .We chose horror as the genre as the questionnaire we gave out showed that horror film was the most popular genre. We will use photo shop, an editing program, cameras and cam recorders to complete these tasks. As we are working in a group, we will all contribute to the production of the trailer, however our own creativity and skills must be shown throughout individual responsibilities, for example I will be directing and in charge of locations, although everyone will be giving the chance to direct, film and edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment