About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Monday 30 November 2009

Cover



This is another attempt at the cover. I have used the title that I chosen below. It has the basic conventions of a magazine, for example the issue date and price. I used the photo that I edited below and made it left aligned. I have came up with four stories, VMA, Britney,Lost? and the main story. However the main story, WORLD EXCLUSIVE, and the description," ANGEL; FROM X FACTOR REJECT TO X FACTOR WINNER" blends in with the what the model is wearing, so I will have to come up with a solution so they stand out.
This is some of the solutions I came up with. I added the same effects to the title as shown below. I have added a outer glow to WORLD EXCLUSIVE so it stands out against the models clothing. I needed to make the description stand out also, so I tried something different and gave the text a background. I also added a bar code to make the cover look more realistic. I added descriptions to the headlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment