About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Monday 30 November 2009

Article examples

This is an example of a NME article. The main picture is of the band members, but there is also smalled pictures in the article. The thing I don't like about this article is the way its set out, I don't like how the band is not involved, and it is only written about them. The main colours are very simple and basic, black, white and red. The background is white, this is effective as the text stands out and is easy to read. I like the way there is a an opening paragraph, to explain what the band is like, e.g. records and history. The text is split into columns, which is a common convention of articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment