About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Monday 12 October 2009

Music Magazine

For my second media project, I am designing and making a music magazine. To help me decide certain features, e.g. colour schemes, I created a questionnaire which was taken by 100 people. The following results show the most popular answer for each question.

Would you prefer a male of female magazine?
Male
Female

How old are you?
10 - 15
16 - 24
25 - 30
31 - 45
46 +

Which music do you prefer?
Rock
Dance
Pop/R’n’B

Classic
Indie
Grime
Rap
80’s

What colour scheme do you prefer?
Black and white
Colourful

Who would you prefer to see on the cover?
Young male
Young female
Older male
Older female

How much would you spend on a music magazine
Under 50p
50p - £1.00
£1.00+

What name is your favourite?
Beat
Encore
Rythm
Dance
Rave

No comments:

Post a Comment