About Me

My photo
My name is Alysha Pearson and I go to Heworth Grange Comprehensive. I take A Level Media studies, English Language and Sociology

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Cover

This my second attempt at the front cover. I have used only two fonts because I think it looks neat and professional. I have used the colours of Heworth Grange and the colour of the models clothes. I made the model's make up stand out more by using the burn tool on her eye make up. I made the text "Meet Zoe" have an outer glow of yellow so that the text stands out against the blue background. I also added a quote on the cover to attract readers and give a hint about what the article is about. I used an article about make up because it's a big issue in schools at the moment and young people (girls) are interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment